Background

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas with the Freeman's

Christmas Eve was spent playing Mario and opening presents with my dad Lance and sister Tarah.


Christmas Day we got to talk to Mark's parents on the phone and open presents! They got me a sewing machine! I cant wait to start making some awesome layouts with it. Thanks mom & dad you are the best. 

After we got ready we headed over to my grandparents house and had the best traditional Christmas dinner ever.  Grandma Carol's stuffing is to die for! It wasn't the same this year as Uncle Drew had the flu and couldn't be there. We missed him! My dad gave me some cash to spend in a scrapbooking store....Ohhhhhhh, he knows me so well!

I was the photographer...I forgot to hand the camera to Mark in order to get some shots of me.....hmmmmm.....I hope I remember next year. 

Mark went to JoAnn's and got me some awesome paper and embellishments. He picks out the best items. I got a lot of Basic Grey! I cant wait to create something awesome with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment