Background

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Wow! It has been forever since I have written. I am so glad that I set my phone to instant upload all pictures taken. It is so much easier to catch up with my blog when I run through the pictures.

So, Here goes.....

In August I made my husband hold a friends baby.... I am pretty sure it was the first baby he has ever held! But he rocked it! The pictures make my heart swell! He is going to be such a great dad!

Look at that grin!


I just love how sweet and frightened he looks!
No!!!!! Mark!!! Don't eat the baby!!!










In September I created three items for the Canfield Fair...I made a card, a table decoration and a small mini album. I was so excited to find out that I received a second place ribbon for my card!!!!!

Here is the card.....with the ribbon...First place was to the right.

I was slightly annoyed that they untied the ribbon and then didn't tie it back correctly...but we can't all be perfect!
This is my most favorite piece....my thanksgiving pillow box.

No comments:

Post a Comment