Background

Friday, November 9, 2012

Grandma's Birthday!!!!

     My grandmother is a photographer and when I was at the last Paper Crazy Crop...I found this camera paper by echo park paper co. I fell in love with it and I knew just what I would do. Make a birthday card for Grandma!

         I still have enough paper to create more exciting things... But this is the card I wanted! I added some ribbon....I grunged the paper with my sander and then added some Tim Holtz awesomeness!

Featuring Echo Park Paper, Adage Tickets, Memo Pins, Frayed Burlap Ink, Film Strip Ribbon, and green and brown ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks..... it is called instamatic by this&that

    I bought it from a crop.... http://www.papercrazyonline.com/

    This is her website...of you are interested... I know it was probably 99 cents....

    ReplyDelete