Background

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My wonderful friend Judy has been exploring the world of Swaps! She has made some really nice stick pins, atc cards, felt flowers, etc. I love seeing all her work....So, I decided I too need to swap.

I joined the following two groups:

a.) http://minialbumscraps.ning.com/
b.) http://yourpaperpantry.ning.com/

The first one is free to join and the second one costs $12.00/year.

I joined these on Monday, July 16, 2012. I completed the first swap item yesterday it only took me two days to complete. My husband loves when I am busy in the scraproom....it gives him time to conquer his video games :-)

This is the first paper clip
it turned out perfect.



I made altered paper clips in a matchbook cover.

Here are some shots that I took while starting the creating process.







This is the first batch of clips.

One of the hardest things to do was to find the correct dimensions for the cover. I usually can go by what is on other websites, but my paper clips were so large that I had to create mine from scratch.


Inside the matchbook cover. The
paperclips all nestled in their
beds.




I know that I am my own worse critic, but I really don't think I did a great job on the bird one. All the others are pretty good. My favorites are the roses and butterflies.



The butterfly paper clips. Too Cute!

I loved making these, so much so that I will be delievering these to the ladies that I visit teach in August! Hopefully they can use altered paper clips. I know I can! <3


Outside view of the matchbook cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment