Background

Friday, December 28, 2012

January ATC Swap

After parting ways with MAS I decided that I just cant stop swapping! I love it... So, I decided to swap at yourpaperpantry.ning.com

There is a small fee each year, but it is so worth it! 

This month they have an ATC swap and the theme is all about me...Creating ATC's that resemble us. 

Here is mine:
I am a fanatic of roses...I love to make them.....I am LDS, so I put the temple in the background. I love to hear people speak in other languages... I am always trying to get my husband to...but...he doesn't play along well.  Tim Holtz...inspires me so much...so I used several of his techniques.... I used perfect pearls and a minimister to spray the white portion...I used distress ink to color everything. 

I hope that YPP loves me! 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Corrisa. :) I'm in the swap also & just now getting round to looking at what others have done. I love your ATC's! The color choice is fab---very pretty.
    Why did you part ways with MAS?--->Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left because of a misunderstanding..... I felt I needed more time to craft and being a host is a lot of work and very time consuming.

    ReplyDelete