Background

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

I am so grateful when I get a break from work. I love three day weekends that I get to spend in my craft room and play, play, play!

This weekend I made two Father's Day cards. I had a blast.

I used the Jillibean Soup "Macho Nacho Soup" Paper that has several rows of ties in all different styles! So, fun! There is also a coordinating sheet that has vintage televisions...So, it was perfect for my father-in-law's card. He will attend church in the morning hence the ties...and then when he gets home he can kick up his feet an relax! So fun. I will post a picture of the card after Father's day, so as not to spoil his surprise.....!!!

I also found cute tie brads at the eyelet outlet and they matched so perfectly!

Tomorrow is memorial day and I so excited to get to go watch my dad in a parade. My dad is in the local chapter of the Marine Corps League and he loves to march and serve in the league. This will be the first time I get to see him in a parade because it is actually on a Monday and not Sunday!

I promise to post pictures later.

~Thanks for stopping by~

Hugs!

Corissa

No comments:

Post a Comment